Can you imagine having hundreds or even thousands of cables hanging from your TV? If yes, it’s time to get rid of those messy cords. Cable management boxes are explicitly designed to solve this problem. They organize your cables into neat bundles, making your life easier.
Cables aren’t only annoying. They can also be dangerous. They often dangle over furniture, blocking access to plugs and sockets. It makes them prone to being tripped over, damaged, or pulled out altogether.
Cable management boxes solve these problems by organizing cables neatly into tidy bundles. They come in various shapes and sizes, allowing you to pick the perfect size for your home.
Buying Guide: Factors to consider before buying the best cable management boxes
If you tuck away your cable box behind any panel or almirah, the appearance shall be of minimal concern. But, if it is pretty noticeable in your living room, then it is essential to ensure that the cable box you choose should be in-line with your home decor. There are various color options that you can consider depending upon your room vibes.
With big cable storage boxes in the market, you may pick them up in different sizes. You must choose a cable management box with enough space to accommodate all your cables. Ensure that there is enough space between each bundle so that they don’t touch each other.
If you are looking for a simple solution, you may choose a compact box. But these boxes may come without a power strip. Among the variety of portions, you can select that suits you best.
Design and Construction
The design of a cable management box is as essential as its functionality. It should look good and fit well with your décor. The right design will make your living room more attractive and functional.
You need to take care when choosing the material used for construction. Most of these boxes are made of plastic, a bad conductor of electricity. Also, pick the box which is rugged, durable, and scratch-resistant.
Ensure that the box you choose should have ventilation, and the feet should be made from rubber. These feet help in evading excessive heat and prevent any sliding.
Many manufacturers offer fire-resistant cable boxes too.
Any heat build-up in the cable box can only dissipate when proper ventilation is available. The holes in the bottom and top should be large enough to pass the cables conveniently.
8 Best Cable Management Boxes
1. Overall Best Cable Organizer Box – Cable Management Box by Baskets
From its great style to its sturdy built and affordable pricing, this is the best cable organizer box on our list for its immaculate style and excellent chord management.
- With a satisfying length of 12″ to keep your wires dust-free and tidy.
- Safeguard kids or pets from electric shock
- There are three dedicated directional outboxes to segregate the cell phone/ USB/ tablet chords.
- To bring harmony to your interior, it comes with a wooden cover.
Where to Buy: Amazon
What Customer Say: It is an excellent way to hide the cables at your desk and keep it clutter-free. It is ideal for organizing the chords for a desk lamp, space heater, laptop, overhead lamp, and Chromebook.
- Double directional outlets for power strips
- Three separate outlets for differing cables
- Anti-skid design to merge with your furniture
- extended protection to kids and pets
- Rough plastics makes the lid difficult to close
Alternatives: D-Line Cable Management Box is a cheaper alternative made from ABS Material. This cable box is made in the USA to conceal your power strips efficiently.
2. Best Family-Friendly Cord organizer Box – Yecaye Cable Management Box
This white-colored cable management box is a family-friendly deal made from durable plastic. It is popular among customers for its durable make, large storage capacity, and innovative design. Designed aesthetically, it blends with your interior perfectly.
- Four tiny non-slip feet at the bottom
- Easy to open and close the lid
- Large and medium-sized boxes for easy cable organize
- Ventilated Bottom for quick and easy heat dissipation
Where to Buy: Amazon
What Customer Say: The double bonanza of a large and medium box gives an excellent configuration of bottom and back. These are the sleek boxes that hide your cords to provide you with helpful solutions with great value. The sturdy make of this cable box organizer gives actual value for money.
- It comes in a two-box value pack – one large and one medium
- Easy to open lids with three exits to organize different cables
- Made from high-density ABS Plastic
- It can be mounted on the wall with its back slots
- Not appropriate for the homes with babies as the lid is loose to fall off
Alternative: 3 Pack Cable Management box by Cable Garden is a great alternative that comes with all the additional accessories to arrange all the scattered cables on your various desks conveniently.
3. Best Stylish Cable Box Cover – DMoose Cable Management Box
Its premium wooden design is the most stylish cable box cover on our list that is all set to merge with your room interior aesthetically. All-purpose cable management is made up of sturdy material to ensure extended durability. A dedicated phone stand is available to provide a handy charging dock.
- An efficient cable management box for office and home use
- High functional use with its extended capacity
- Made from durable, fireproof ABS material
- Aesthetically impressive
Where to Buy: Amazon
What Customer Say: 4.6 out of 5 ratings for this long-lasting cable organizer that is designed smartly to fit into our home and office use. The curved top design minimizes the risk of accidents in many ways. The Fireproof ABD plastic coupled with rustic wooden style curved cover perfectly blends with the contemporary room interior. It is an ideal way to organize your cables hassle-free.
- Made from high-grade fireproof material
- Multi-purpose and versatile placement anywhere you need
- Impressive rustic wooden style cover the curved top
- Four cord pass-through to provide a clutter-free space
- A bit pricey
Alternative: D-Line Cable Management Box is cheaper, but it comes in plastic built.
4. Most Durable Cord Hider Box – Rustic Cable Management Box
Your search for a durable cord hider box ends here if you are tired of replacing cord hider boxes due to their poor make. Crafted from eco-friendly Mango wood, it guarantees quality with a 100% money-back refund. A large cable organizer keeps your space cluttered-free for your multiple gadgets and other devices.
- Available in 3 pleasing colors
- Tight lid closure with dual magnets
- A gift worth $10
- 16″ long box to accommodate all your cables in one place
Where to Buy: Amazon
What Customers Say: It is large enough to hold wide power strips. It is an excellent choice for spaces with pets and babies due to its tight lid closure—an eco-friendly product with an appealing design.
- It comes with wall mounting and ground placement.
- Large box to hold multiple cables and large power strips
- An excellent choice for spaces with babies and pets
- Sturdy make using 100% Mango wood
- Available in 3 color choices
- Few customers complained about receiving the wrong color against their order.
Alternatives: Cable Management Box ORICO Cable Organizer is another affordable alternative that costs you almost half of the given price.
5. Most Popular Box to Hide Cords – TEYGA Bamboo Cable Management Box
Available in 5 unique colors, it comes in an earthly recycle packaging for esthetic wire organization. 1-year manufacturer warranty for damage and a 100% money back guarantee is what makes this cable organizer – one of the most popular on our list.
- Easy wall mounting with ready drilled holes
- Designed aesthetically to enhance your room decor
- Complimentary black and white cable ties
Where to Buy: Amazon
What Customer Say: It is a stylish addition with its all-wood body to add a touch of elegance compared to regular whites and blacks. It’s quality craftsmanship that can accommodate a power strip with 4 smart plugs and 4 USBs.
- 1-year damage guarantee
- It comes with many freebies
- Magnetic lid for a firm lid closure
- Unique colors such as Brown and natural meet your rustic decor
- Made in China
Alternative: VedFo Cord Organizer Box is an excellent alternative to this product, costing you half of the price. Cable Management Box is another viable option if you are looking for combo cable management.
6. Best Cable Storage Box for Durability – Changsuo Cable Management Box
An intelligent way to manage your cables, this versatile cable management box is an excellent addition to your kitchen, office, bedroom, or living room. You have three color choices black, natural, and brown to choose from. This dual-purpose cable management box is ideal as a monitor stand riser, letting you save a lot of space over your desk.
- Made up of thin and stable wood – Paulownia
- The versatile box is used in the kitchen, office, living room, etc.
- Available in three magical colors
Where to Buy: Amazon
What Customer Say: The customer mentioned that ‘ It made my tiny space more productive than ever.’ Another customer mentioned that ‘it feels more productive to work on an uncluttered space. With its considerable capacity, adding five chargers was easy’. Overall, a nice-looking box with a convenient side cut-out design.
- A well finished cable box to compliment your decor
- It can also be used as a monitor stand riser
- One side opening and two end slots for easy cable organizing
- Warp-resistant and lightweight wood material
- Thin material which is prone to breakage.
Alternative: ORICO Cable Management Box is an alternative that is ideal for handling small power strips. Available at a fraction of the price, it is an affordable deal.
7. Best Wire Hider Box for Price – D-Line Cable Management Box
Equipped with ventilation holes and curved edges, this high-quality Cable Management box is the best wire hider on our list. This box is made from ABS plastic and complies with the relevant safety standards to make it safe for organizing your wires.
- High-quality ABS material
- Neat appearance with 3X rear and exit slots
- Made in the USA
Where to Buy: Amazon
Rating & Review: The customer mentioned, “It is an ideal way to declutter the desk. The convenient design makes it appropriate to use flat surfaces, including decks and walls. Small vent holes on the top provide proper ventilation. It is an excellent cable management box that can accommodate six chargers and a full-size power strip.’
- Able to accommodate entire size power strip
- Three different openings with two side openings
- Easy to maintain
- Hides the mess of multiple cords efficiently
- Customers find the plastic to be flimsy and cheap
Alternative: Cable Management Box Cord Organizer is a good alternative if you are not brand conscious and looking for an affordable cable organizer.
8. Best Value Wire Organizer Box – ORICO Cable Management Box
Cover your cables, surge protector, and power strip with this one cable management box. The lid of this cable box is customized to accommodate to hold the tablets and mobile phone conveniently. Casting off heat is easy with this box from its bottom vents. It is spacious enough to hold a large output power outlet along with additional space for adapters and cords.
- Ideal for power strips, cables, and surge protectors.
- Delicate appearance with ABS Material
- 18-month Customer service
- Able to withstand the weight up to 140lb
Where to Buy: Amazon
What Customer Say: It is a proper cable management box that can hold the large surge protector. Overall a well-made box with bottom ventilation and a functional design
- Bottom vents for efficient ventilation
- Sturdy plastic material reduces the tripping risk
- Recessed bracket design to hold the tablets and phones conveniently
- The lid bumps off easily
Alternative: VedFo Cord Organizer Box, 1 Pcs Wooden Print Cable Box Organizer is a good alternative that comes with 10pcs cable clips set and power strip cover.
|Product||Cable Management Box by Baskets||Yecaye Cable Management Box||DMoose Cable Management Box||Rustic Cable Management Box||TEYGA Bamboo Cable Management Box||Chango Cable Management Box||D-Line Cable Management Box||ORICO Cable Management Box|
|Company Name||Baskets Store||Yecaye Store||DMoose Store||Luxe Designs Store||TEYGA Store||Chango||D-Line Store||ORICO Store|
|Best Use For||Overall Best Box||Best Family Friendly||Best Stylish Box||Most Durable Box||Most Popular||Best Box for Durability||Best Wire Hider for Price||Best Value|
|Reviewed By||2250 customers||894 customers||4384 customers||245 customers||237 customers||473 customers||8122 customers||243 customers|
|Product||Company Name||Best Use For||Rating||Reviewed By|
|Cable Management Box by Baskets||Baskets Store||Overall Best Box||4.5/5||2250 customers|
|Yecaye Cable Management Box||Yecaye Store||Best Family Friendly||4.6/5||894 customers|
|DMoose Cable Management Box||DMoose Store||Best Stylish Box||4.6/5||4384 customers|
|Rustic Cable Management Box||Luxe Designs Store||Most Durable Box||05-May||245 customers|
|TEYGA Bamboo Cable Management Box||TEYGA Store||Most Popular||4.5/5||237 customers|
|Chango Cable Management Box||Chango||Best Box for Durability||4.6/5||473 customers|
|D-Line Cable Management Box||D-Line Store||Best Wire Hider for Price||4.4/5||8122 customers|
|ORICO Cable Management Box||ORICO Store||Best Value||4.5/5||243 customers|
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I hide my cable box and wires?
You can hide the cable box at the back of your TV unit. Place the power strip using Velcro safely. Connect all the cables and fold the excessive wire gently. Cord clips also help in hiding the cables behind the TV stand.
How do you organize cables in a box?
You can use the cable clips to attach cables to its surfaces conveniently. You can also use cord wraps to manage the long wires. You should hide all the plugs in the cable organizer box. Cable sleeves help in tiding the messy cords. Choose the Under-Desk Cable Storage Tray to hide the power strips.
A Cable management box is an essential accessory, especially when living with kids or even pets. The tangled and scattered wire not only spoils your room décor but also hamper your productivity drastically. These cable management boxes are designed aesthetically to match your room décor and manage a large number of wires systematically. With a plethora of choices available in the market, it is the matter of budget and preferences that help you grab the best deals.